OMM France 2013 Metabief
OMM France 2014
19th - 20th July
2 Day Mountain Marathon
Further details and online entry via Fabian4 will appear soon.
2013 Combined International Long Score OMM Results
£500 + €500
Tim Patterson and Rob Patterson
£300 + €300
Adrian Moir and Ellie Salisbury
£100 + €100
Andy Marr and David Marr
Then from the remaining pairs:
1st Mixed or 1st Female
£100 + €100
Debbie Wilkes and Jackie Barker
Full results can be found
The ranking points are calculated using the same method as used by the
British Orienteering Ranking System.
2013 OMM France Results
Jacques apologises for the delay with the 2013 Results. Please see the letter of explanation.
2 Score Courses with 12 classes on each course
Long Score - 6 hrs each day.
Short Score - 4.5 hrs each day.
Competitors are categorised into 15 classes: Male, Female and Mixed in each of 5
Junior (minimum age 16)
Senior (combined age 40+)
Veteran1 (combined age 80+)
Veteran2 (combined age 100+)
Veteran3 (combined age 120+)
Prizes are awarded in each class.
2013 Combined International Long Score OMM Ranking
£1000 + €1000 in prize money to be won
The race organisers of the OMM score events have decided to create a combined ranking
for their races, with £1000 (from OMM UK) + €1000 (from OMM France) in prize money
for the winning teams.
- To be eligible, teams must be composed of the same two people.
- The qualifying events for 2013 are OMM France,
OMM Iceland and OMM UK.
- Teams must enter the longest Score class on offer at each event (e.g. Long Score).
- Teams must score points at the OMM UK event and at least one other qualifying event.
- The best 2 scores combined (from any of the 3 qualifying events) will determine
the final positions.
- In the case of a tie, the team with the highest score on the OMM UK will win (or
the fastest team if OMM UK scores are equal).
- The prizes will be presented at the OMM UK, which is the last OMM event of the year.
Further information about the event can be found on www.adorr.fr (the official event website in English).